Beyond The Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Coral In Stock (Friday, April 25)
Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:27 pm by CanadaCorals

» Coral In Stock (April, 11 2014)
Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:05 pm by CanadaCorals

» Official Canada Corals Introduction
Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:35 pm by CanadaCorals

» Looking for Bubble Tip Anemone
Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:13 pm by Shannon *Admin*

» A big Welcome to our new Sponsor CANADA CORALS!!
Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:14 pm by Shannon *Admin*

» Good News..
Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:26 am by Shannon *Admin*

» BIG ALS MARCH 29-APRIL 4TH
Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:04 am by Shannon *Admin*

» L.E.D Lighting
Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:55 am by Shannon *Admin*

» ELEGANCE
Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:48 am by Shannon *Admin*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON

Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish!

2 posters

Go down

Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish! Empty Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish!

Post by TiAmosJewell Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Okay well I did go ahead and tare it down and new water ect... I didn't clean the filters as to leave the bio in the tank. All the fish lived, Yellow Tang, SailfinTang, 3 Striped Damisal(sp?) and I still don't know the third.(The snails are fin too)

Went to Big Als in klitchner today(If anyones interest the big Mono I sold them is still there in the shark tank)Anyway I got 2 olelarris Clowns a Seabae Aneome(a nice big one!) a Scooter Dragonette(Once they have females I'll be picking up one) and a Longnose Butterfly. Later when the tank can handle it and it's safe for them I'll be picking up a Starhopefhorseshoe crab if they will get along with the rest, I forgot to ask today if they would. Other then that I'll be working on getting some plants and corals for a while before adding more fish. I really think it will be over a year before I get it the way I want it.

I'll get pics soon, SILs tomorrow(cross your fingers it goes well!)

Last edited by TiAmosJewell on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : keyboards messed up)

TiAmosJewell

Number of posts : 10
Tank Size- Gallons : 170 gallon saltwater coral tank
Reefer Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish! Empty Re: Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish!

Post by MadWorld Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 pm

l think you should have waited some time (6 months) before adding the anemone.

Horseshoe crabs will not live in your tank, once they go in, they will forever be underneath the sand, and then die as there is not enough food found in an aquarium sandbed. Leave them in the ocean. Plus they get like 6 inches,.

MadWorld

Number of posts : 16
Tank Size- Gallons : 5.5gallon nano tank
Going to get a 40 gall with a 20gall sump.
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish! Empty Re: Well it was tore a part put back together & new fish!

Post by TiAmosJewell Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Well everythings doing fine and the clown fish have found the anemone who had moved across the little rock I put it on to the other side.

I wanted to wait at least a week before adding anything but my hubby really wanted to so we went in and talked to the guys at the store and they thought the amount would we picked would be fine since it's such a big tank and I had left the filters alone so the bio was still in there.

I also asked for the most easy going anemone they had. It seems happy, moved a little but seems happy where it is now.

TiAmosJewell

Back to top Go down

Post by TiAmosJewell Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Oh and if the horse shoe crab won't live in the tank I won't get one I just thought it be neat. It'll be a good while before I added a start fish or anything like that(or anything else really other then some coral maybe in a couple months)

TiAmosJewell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down